Every day facial skin exposed to pollution, dirt, harmful sunlight and other factors. Over time these things will bring bad effects on the skin. Therefore facial skin requires consistent and routine maintenance to keep skin looking beautiful, perfect and youthful. Now you can DIY skin care at your home.
DIY How To Take Care Of Face Skin At Home.
Facial skin is actually quite smooth. For that, daily maintenance should always include cleaning, toning, exfoliating, daytime moisturizing, make-up cleaning, and ending with nighttime moisturizer. In addition must be supported by food intake containing vitamins, minerals and protein. Drink plenty of water, but avoid soda and caffeinated drinks. Adequate rest and regular exercise are other important factors for maintaining healthy skin. In doing routine maintenance, you should also pay attention to the following:
- Avoid using hard soap to clean facial skin, because it can damage the skin’s nutrients and accelerate the aging process
- Use a special make-up cleanser, do not just rinse with water
- Avoid rubbing your facial skin too hard
- Choose a care product that suits your skin type and is safe for the environment
- Get used to do the test first, before using a new product
- Always use sunscreen products to protect exposure to ultraviolet rays from the sun
- The use of facial masks is also important to remove dirt, dead skin cells and fluids that come out of the pores of the face.
Some Tips For Caring For Face Skin At Home
1. Facial With Cucumber Mask:
- 1/2 cup of grated cucumber
- 1/2 cup of grated avocado
- 1 egg yolks
- 2 teaspoons milk powder
Stir all ingredients until mixed evenly. Spread it on face and rest it for 30 minutes. Wash your face alternately with warm and cold water. This mask will help maintain skin moisture.
2. Facial For Dry Skin
- 1 egg yolks
- 2 teaspoons of almond oil
- 1 banana
Mix all ingredients in a container and stir until it becomes a paste. Apply this mask on face and let stand for 20 minutes. Wash your face with warm water and your face will look bright.
Facial skin care at home was not difficult, quite simple and cheap, because it can be done alone at home using the materials available. Without having to spend money to buy commercial care products and can be exposed to the risk of side effects. Dermatologists recommend taking facial skin care once a month.